Friday, November 14, 2008
* A Member of Parliament must not enter the House of Commons wearing a full suit of armour.
* Committing suicide is classified as a capital crime – punishable by death. (Duhh...)
* Sticking a postage stamp, bearing the Queens portrait, upside down on an envelope is an act of treason.
* It is illegal to kiss on railways. (Is it acceptable everywhere else?)
* Pigs must not be called Napoleon.
* A man may be imprisoned for wearing a skirt. ( uh ho. No prob.. Just skip on to Scotland!)
* A person convicted of littering three times, will have to clean the streets on Sundays wearing a sign saying "I am a litter lout."
* Traffic police are required to report all bribes that they receive from motorists. ( report the bribe and then slip it into the pocket? ;))
* In Victoria only licensed electricians may change a light bulb.
* In Victoria it is illegal to wear pink pants after midday on a Sunday. (Who would want to wear pink pants anyways?)
* Driving a vehicle while blindfolded is prohibited.
* It is forbidden for a man to beat his wife more than once a month (Once a month is justified?? Huh)
* A man greeting another by “placing the end of his thumb against the tip of his nose and wiggling the extended fingers of that hand." Will be arrested for disorderly conduct. :-)
Friday, November 7, 2008
* Working from home seems good.
* I love waking up late.
* Babban treats for Sachin's century! ;)
* Sometimes uncertainities can be killing.
* Switzerland is my dream country.
* Will i visit Switzerland someday? :)
* Bugged with browsing TV channels.
* I miss the girl talk.
* Its such a lazy day.
* I'm dreaming too much nowadays.
* Five word writing is cool.
This seems very interesting.. why not u guys try it out too.. :)